NAWIC Today Editorial Information
327 S. Adams St.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Office: 800-552-3506 | Fax: 817-877-0324
|Autumn Daughetee, Editor
NAWIC Today editorial calendar lists topics scheduled for specific issues. Article submissions intended for specific issues of the magazine should be submitted by the copy deadlines listed.
For more information, contact NAWIC Today Editor Autumn Daughetee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAWIC Today welcomes submissions of original articles of interest to women in construction and women in business. These articles may be submitted at any time. The editorial staff will determine when and if to place the articles in accordance with editorial calendar. Topics of interest may include:
• Professional development
• Construction Industry Technology
• Careers in Construction – guidance and information
• Work/life balance
• History of women in construction
• Profiles of prominent women in the construction industry
• Leadership skills for women
• Labor Shortage
• Safety and Health in the construction industry
• Women in business
NAWIC Today welcomes ideas for articles of interest to our readers. Please email your ideas to us at email@example.com.
• All articles are subject to review by the NAWIC Today editor and assistant editor. Submission of an article does not guarantee publication. Articles will be accepted based on fit with theme and appropriateness of subject, as well as quality of writing.
• Articles related to the published editorial calendar must be submitted prior to the submission deadline. Any other articles may be submitted at any time.
• Articles may be any length, but may be edited for clarity or to meet space requirements. In general, two to three double-spaced pages will fill one magazine page. Text should be concise but of sufficient length to support the subject.
• Articles may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include NAWIC Today in the subject line. Please include a Word document or the article within the body of the email.
• Digital photos and/or illustrations are encouraged. They should be provided as SEPARATE files NOT embedded in the Word document. Please clearly identify all subjects, locations and appropriate credit lines. Resolution should be 300 dpi or greater.
• Charts and tables must also be provided as separate files.
• The author should provide a biographical statement of 50 words or less.
• Be sure to include the author's address, day and evening telephone numbers, fax number and email address.
Autumn Daughetee • NAWIC Today Magazine • email@example.com
All articles submitted are reviewed for content, quality and general interest to the readership of NAWIC Today Magazine. The editor will determine whether or not to publish the article, in which magazine issue the article should appear, and what revisions must be made to improve article content. Feedback on required and suggested changes is provided to the author, and the author then reworks the piece to achieve an acceptable version per NAWIC Today editorial standards. If the editor declines an article, it will be communicated to the author in a timely manner.