Each year we are pleased to award over $25,000 to worthy recipients in construction-related programs. Award amounts range from $500 to $2,500. Some local chapters award scholarships as well, please contact the National Office to find a chapter near you. 800-552-3506. For questions on eligibility please see below or email us at email@example.com.
Applications must be postmarked by February 28th of each year to qualify for competition. Applications for 2016 will be posted in the fall of 2015. Please check back.
PLEASE NOTE: Scholarship winners will be contacted by the NFSF committee. If you are an applicant, please do not call the national office to check on scholarship status.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United Sates and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field. High school seniors are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
Construction Trades Scholarship
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related training program which is approved by the Bureau of Apprenticeship Training, community college, technical school or equivalent.
- Applicant must be obtaining training in a construction-related craft or trade.
The NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation is an equal opportunity organization, and encourages applications from all individuals. The Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 509(a)(3) Corporation, so all donations are deductible as charitable contributions.
AWARDING SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH THE NAWIC FOUNDERS’ SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION:
NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation (payee)firstname.lastname@example.org