Each year we are pleased to award over $25,000 to worthy recipients in construction-related programs. Award amounts range from $500 to $2,500. Some local chapters award scholarships as well, please contact the National Office to find a chapter near you. 800-552-3506. For questions on eligibility please see below or email us at email@example.com.
Applications must be postmarked by February 28th of each year to qualify for competition. Applications for 2016 will be posted in the fall of 2015. Please check back.
PLEASE NOTE: Scholarship winners will be contacted by the NFSF committee. If you are an applicant, please do not call the national office to check on scholarship status.
Contact Information for NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation (payee)
Fund Administrator: Judy DeWeese, CBT, CIT
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United Sates and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field. High school seniors are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
Construction Trades Scholarship
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related training program which is approved by the Bureau of Apprenticeship Training, community college, technical school or equivalent.
- Applicant must be obtaining training in a construction-related craft or trade.
The NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation is an equal opportunity organization, and encourages applications from all individuals. The Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 509(a)(3) Corporation, so all donations are deductible as charitable contributions.
INFORMATION ON AWARDING SCHOLARSHIPS THROUGH NFSF: