The NAWIC Founders’ Scholarship Foundation (NFSF) was established in 1963 by NAWIC to assist in providing the construction industry with trained employees through higher education. Construction is the only industry that encompasses almost every professional discipline. Literally every career sector is available to you: trades, project management, administrative, legal, financial, insurance, business owner…the list is virtually endless. Once someone decides on a career in construction, they then have to find ways to pay for their education. The NAWIC Founders Scholarship Foundation (NFSF) is here to help.
Each year we are pleased to award over $25,000 to worthy recipients in construction-related programs. Award amounts range from $500 to $2,500. Some local chapters award scholarships as well. Please contact the National NAWIC Office to find a chapter near you: 800-552-3506. For questions on eligibility please see below or email us at email@example.com.
Would you like to make a one time donation to the NFSF?
Or you can also make a recurring donation to NFSF.
Return/Refund Policy - Your order is a donation and purchases are not refundable. If you have submitted an order by mistake or made an error in the amount of your donation, please email NFSFscholarship@gmail.com within 3 days of the donation so that we can refund any money due to your error less processing fees that may have occurred. Please note: If a recurring donation is chosen and you decide to stop the recurring donation, you may cancel at any time by notifying us at NFSFscholarship@gmail.com
NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation (payee)
200 South Sixth Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- PLEASE NOTE: Scholarship winners will be contacted by the NFSF committee. If you are an applicant, please do not call the national office to check on scholarship status.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United States and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field. High school seniors and those pursuing graduate degrees are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
- To be considered, the Application and all attachments must be complete and received via email by February 28th for the next following academic year. Official sealed transcripts must also be received no later than February 28th. THIS DEADLINE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Only students enrolled in a school in the United States will be considered for awards.
Construction Trades Scholarship
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related training program which is approved by the Bureau of Apprenticeship Training, community college, technical school or equivalent.
- Applicant must be obtaining training in a construction-related craft or trade.
Information on Awarding Scholarships Through NFSF:
The NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation is an equal opportunity organization, and encourages applications from all individuals. The Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 509(a)(3) Corporation, so all donations are deductible as charitable contributions.
- Application for NFSF Administration of Scholarship Award (Due by 2/15/2017)