- Alliance Fall Prevention Newsletter
- OSHA’s Fall Prevention Campaign
- Fall Prevention During Snow Removal
- Construction Apps Focusing on Fall Prevention & Heat Illness Prevention (article from The NAWIC Image)
- “Blueprints” from the American Society of Safety Engineers. Check out page 26!
- NAWIC-OSHA Alliance Sanitation Survey Results
- PPE for Workers Checklist
Through the Alliance, OSHA and NAWIC will work together to provide NAWIC members and others with information, guidance, and access to training resources that will help them protect the health and safety of workers, particularly by reducing and preventing exposure to ergonomic hazards, sanitation hazards, and issues related to personal protective equipment selection in the industry, with the focus on a subset of construction workers with unique needs. Read more...
The OSHA and NAWIC National Alliance was signed in August of 2013. You can read it it here.
Please check back regularly. This page will be updated with OSHA/NAWIC developed products as well as other OSHA/NAWIC related news and events. If you are a member of NAWIC you can also access our Safety & Health Awareness Committee's Web Page for construction safety related material.
|NAWIC’s OSHA-Alliance Task Force|
| Leah Curran—Tri-Supply & Equipment. Region 1 – Wilmington, DE Chapter
Kathi Dobson–Alberici Constructors, Inc. Region 4 – Detroit, MI Chapter
Mina Jazzo-- Robert R. McGill Air Conditioning, Inc. Region 3 - Greater Palm Beach Chapter
Terri Piasecki—Peak Safety & Supply. Region 11 – Raleigh, NC Chapter
Pat Stagno—Powerskills For Life. Region 14 – Granite State, NH Chapter
Schelle Wood—Dolphin Sheet Metal. Region 3 – Greater Palm Beach Chapter