- Webinar: OSHA Record-keeping Review & Important Updates - Video | Podcast
- Webinar Handout: Published on The National Law Review article by Kathryn J. Russo
- Webinar Handout: AGC Efforts to Help Move OSHA to Modify Controversial Drug Testing Position
- Webinar Handout: OSHA 300 Recordability Determiner (Excel File)
- Sanitation Handout for Employees | Spanish Version
- OSHA Revises Rule on Injury and Illness Reporting and Record keeping
- American Heat Illness Prevention
- Construction Apps Focusing on Fall Prevention & Heat Illness Prevention (article from The NAWIC Image)
- PPE for Workers Checklist
Through the Alliance, OSHA and NAWIC will work together to provide NAWIC members and others with information, guidance, and access to training resources that will help them protect the health and safety of workers, particularly by reducing and preventing exposure to ergonomic hazards, sanitation hazards, and issues related to personal protective equipment selection in the industry, with the focus on a subset of construction workers with unique needs. Read more...
The OSHA and NAWIC National Alliance was signed in August of 2013. You can read it it here.
Please check back regularly. This page will be updated with OSHA/NAWIC developed products as well as other OSHA/NAWIC related news and events. If you are a member of NAWIC you can also access our Safety & Health Awareness Committee's Web Page for construction safety related material.
|NAWIC’s OSHA-Alliance Task Force|
Kathi Dobson, Alberici Constructors, Inc., North Central Region - Detroit, MI Chapter
Schelle Wood, Dolphin Sheet Metal, Inc. Southeast Region - Greater Palm Beach, FL Chapter
Diana Greener, United Rentals , South Central Region - Waco, TX Chapter
Lorie Ann Lythgoe, S.B.Cox,Inc., South Atlantic Region - Richmond, VA Chapter
Julie Lovelace, Manhattan Construction, South Central Region - Tulsa, OK Chapter
Leah Curran, Tri-Supply & Equipment, Northeast Region - Wilmington, DE Chapter (Liaison to NAWIC Health and Safety Committee)