The NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation (NFSF) assists in providing the construction industry with trained employees through higher education. The construction industry encompasses almost every professional discipline, including trades, project management, administrative, legal, financial, insurance, and business owner. The NAWIC Founders Scholarship Foundation (NFSF) is here to help.
Each year we are pleased to award over $100,000 to worthy recipients in construction-related programs. Award amounts range from $500 to $2,500. Some local chapters award scholarships as well. For questions on eligibility please see below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE NOTE: Scholarship winners will be contacted by the NFSF committee. If you are an applicant, please do not call the national office to check on scholarship status.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United States and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field. High school seniors and those pursuing graduate degrees are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
- To be considered, the Application and all attachments must be complete and received via email by February 28th for the next following academic year. If your school only mails transcripts, please email NFSF (email@example.com?) for the address to mail the transcripts to. Official sealed transcripts must also be received no later than February 28th. THIS DEADLINE IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Only students enrolled in a school in the United States will be considered for awards.
Deadline is April 15, 2021
Information on Awarding Scholarships Through NFSF:
The NAWIC Founders' Scholarship Foundation is an equal opportunity organization, and encourages applications from all individuals. The Foundation is recognized by the IRS as a 509(a)(3) Corporation, so all donations are deductible as charitable contributions.