2019 WIC Week Award Guidelines
This year the WIC Week awards will be based on four categories, PR & Marketing, Chapter Collaboration, Community Outreach and Education. You choose which category, or categories you wat to compete in. You can choose just one or all four.
When you submit your WIC Week recap online, choose the category (ies) you want to be judged in. The chapter or Region with the best XX of the category will be announced at Annual Conference in Atlanta in 2019. Prizes will be a donation to the chapter or region general fund.
A few ideas for WIC Week per category are noted below. There are unlimited ways to promote WIC Week, so get creative and have fun.
PR & Marketing
• Newspaper or Magazine Articles
• Billboard or posters
• Radio or TV promotions
• NAWIC Attire and/or pins worn at events or membership drives
• Social Media Campaign using #2019WICWeek
• Joint Chapter/Association Meetings
• Joint Chapter/Association Events
• Joint Region/Association Events
• Food or supply collection
• Blood Drive
• Habitat for Humanity
• Lunch N Learn
• Job Site Tour
• Career Fair
• NAWIC 101 Presentations