OSHA-NAWIC Ambassador Relationship
Through the Ambassador Relationship, OSHA and NAWIC will work together to provide NAWIC members and others with information, guidance, and access to training resources that will help them protect the health and safety of workers, particularly by reducing and preventing exposure to ergonomic hazards, sanitation hazards, and issues related to personal protective equipment selection in the industry, with the focus on a subset of construction workers with unique needs. Read more...
Throughout the year, by linking to the website our membership will have access to free live webinars, educational content, and local events that can help support the adoption of safety and health programs. We’ll be sharing information on these opportunities as they become available. Read more here.
Please check back regularly. This page will be updated with OSHA/NAWIC developed products as well as other OSHA/NAWIC related news and events. If you are a member of NAWIC you can also access our Safety & Health Awareness Committee's Web Page for construction safety related material.
Watch as Kathi Dobson explains the importance
of using a Safety Harness
- OSHA Falls Stand-Down Poster | Spanish
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Report of OSHA-NAWIC Alliance Construction Roundtable Meeting September 2017
- Sanitation Handout for Employees | Spanish Version
- OSHA Revises Rule on Injury and Illness Reporting and Record keeping
- Construction Apps Focusing on Fall Prevention & Heat Illness Prevention
- PPE for Workers Checklist